Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Its OHVI engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home backup generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower RPM.
Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring
Mobile Link is the cellular remote monitoring system from Generac that lets you check on your generator’s status even when you are away using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Our Guardian Series Generators
- 2017 Guardian 9kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 8kW with 10-Circuit Switch
- Guardian 11kW
- 2017 Guardian 9kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 11kW
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- Guardian 11kW with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- Guardian 16kW
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 16kW
- Guardian 16kW with 16-circuit switch
- Guardian 16kW with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- Guardian 20kW
- 2017 Guardian 20kW Home Backup Generator
- 2017 Guardian 22kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 22kW
- 2017 Guardian 20kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 22kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Transfer Switch
Bruce Angeloszek, the owner of CT Electrical Services, was the second business we contacted about installing a backup generator for our home. Our research had provided us with a general idea of what this project would entail and what the cost would be. After our first meeting with Bruce we were convinced that he was the contractor for our project. He personally represented his business and was able to answer all of our questions. Bruce stood shoulders above his competition, so we signed a contract with him. During his first onsite visit to our home, Bruce took the time to discuss and assess the needs of our project, outlining the most complex aspects of what installing the generator would entail, and forecasting a reasonable timeframe for total project completion - always focusing on a quality result. He managed all aspects of the project including electrical and plumbing, as well as the permit and inspection requirements. Certainly, this was not an overnight project. It involved many steps and the coordination of personnel to bring it to conclusion. Bruce personally managed all communications – contracts, emails, securing permits, phone calls, updates, etc. He was onsite the entire day the electrical work was done. Such an admirable work ethic! Bruce made it clear that he does not cut corners. He builds to the highest level of the code, something he is passionate about. He also informed us that he attends regular update/training sessions conducted by Generac professionals. He is generous with his knowledge and enjoys sharing. As the winter approaches, we feel confident that the installation of the Generac generator will provide uninterrupted comfort for our home. Bruce is an ethical and meticulous business person and an excellent electrician. We recommend him highly. Deciding on Bruce Angeloszek to install our generator was the right decision. Walter & Judith of Stamford, Connecticut December 2016 Walter & Judith of Stamford, Connecticut December 2016