Middlebury, CT 06762
This generator was elevated for a disabled customer. While the generator needs to be kept clear of obstruction, like snow, the solution was to build it above the grade for successful operation.
- This generator was elevated for a disabled customer. While the generator needs to be kept clear of obstruction, like snow, the solution was to build it above the grade for successful operation.
- This Generac generator was set on a farm 180' from the house using the existing 1000-gallon liquid propane tank.
- 16 kw 3 120-gallon propane tanks shall last 7 to 9 days of a power outage.
- Spoke Drive WOODBRIDGE, CT 06525 - 16 kw Genenrac power Systems Generator.
- New model 20w Synergy model with built in inverter.
- When the red LED turned on my Generac generator in mid-December in 2014, I contacted Force Electric to determine and repair the problem (installer of the generator). For three months they gave me the run around, blaming Generac for not approving a part that needed to be replaced. Out of frustration, I called Generac directly. They recommended CT Electric Services. Bruce Angeloszek (the owner of CT Electric Services) took my call and handled my repair personally. I explained all the challenges I’ve been through – heightened by the fact that we were experiencing a difficult winter at that time. He commented that is shouldn’t have been that way and that it won’t be that way with his company. After I provided my generator information, he quickly responded (outlined below is the service history): • Initially contacted Bruce on 3/17/15. He checked to confirm I was still under the warranty period. He then scheduled for a service call on 3/23/15. He could have come earlier, but that was the first date I was available. • Bruce came out on 3/23/15 first thing in the morning. He was able to determine the problem (pointing out the misdiagnosis by the previous company). He then ordered the part, scheduling a follow-up visit for 3/30/15 – the date the part would arrive. • Bruce came out on 3/30/15, installed the part and completed the repair. After the repair, he submitted the paperwork to Generac. I was concerned based on my previous experience with the other company, but Bruce assured me that the parts and labor should be covered. • On 4/6/15, Bruce communicated the Generac did cover the parts and labor under warranty. Throughout the entire process, Bruce kept me informed of status. He sometimes left me e-mails or gave me a call before and after normal working hours to provide the most updated information. I couldn’t have had a better experience! I will continue to work with Bruce to take care of my generator. I highly recommend Bruce Angeloszek (CT Electric Services) to anyone that is looking to repair on maintain their Generac generator. Regards, Erwin S.
- Called in for service light in red state. Repaired generator and completed the preventive maintenance check up.
- White Oak Road, Fairfield, CT 06825 Preventive Maintenance Program completed
- 16kw Genenrac Power Systems
- Coachmans Lane Bethany, CT 06524 22 kw with 1000-gallon propane tank installation
- Prudden lane, Orange CT 06477 Mobile link installation as well
- 60kw Generator Power Systems Eagle Leasing Orange CT 06477
- 225 Harrison Road, Cheshire, CT 06410 Garen Generator with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Rejean Road Southington CT 06489 20 kw custom with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Deep Wood Drive Hamden, CT 06517 20 kw Synergy model Natural Gas
- Soundridge Road in Shelton, CT 06484
- 16 kw Generac Power Systems Red Robin Drive Naugatuck CT 06770
- Pilgrim Trail Woodbury, CT 06798 16 kw with two 120-gallon LP tanks and service revamp.
- Woodland Drive, Woodridge, CT 06525 20 kw with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Anella Drive Bethany, CT 06524 20 kw with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Old Belden Hill Road, Wilton, CT 06897 27 kw Liquid cooled with 500-gallon underground tank
- Bethway Road Bethany CT 06525 16 kw with two 120-gallon LP Tanks
- Country Club Drive Woodbridge CT 06525 20kw Genenrac Power Systems
- Davis Hill Road, Weston, CT 06883
- High Street Fairfield CT 06824
- 20 kw for this large home nicely landscaped around with the Genpad making the difference.
- This 27 kw liquid cooled is just what is needed for this farm home in Guilford CT.
- 22kw in Simsbury great installation
- 36kw in Daren CT 06820.
- This Generator was well worth the cost from the first power outage. No down production time, satisfied customers, and light stay on. Generator, service truck, and me.
- Seriously big!
- Service truck and generator ready to serve!
- This customer liked the idea of building the generator up off the ground to buffer the snow.
Bruce Angeloszek, the owner of CT Electrical Services, was the second business we contacted about installing a backup generator for our home. Our research had provided us with a general idea of what this project would entail and what the cost would be. After our first meeting with Bruce we were convinced that he was the contractor for our project. He personally represented his business and was able to answer all of our questions. Bruce stood shoulders above his competition, so we signed a contract with him. During his first onsite visit to our home, Bruce took the time to discuss and assess the needs of our project, outlining the most complex aspects of what installing the generator would entail, and forecasting a reasonable timeframe for total project completion - always focusing on a quality result. He managed all aspects of the project including electrical and plumbing, as well as the permit and inspection requirements. Certainly, this was not an overnight project. It involved many steps and the coordination of personnel to bring it to conclusion. Bruce personally managed all communications – contracts, emails, securing permits, phone calls, updates, etc. He was onsite the entire day the electrical work was done. Such an admirable work ethic! Bruce made it clear that he does not cut corners. He builds to the highest level of the code, something he is passionate about. He also informed us that he attends regular update/training sessions conducted by Generac professionals. He is generous with his knowledge and enjoys sharing. As the winter approaches, we feel confident that the installation of the Generac generator will provide uninterrupted comfort for our home. Bruce is an ethical and meticulous business person and an excellent electrician. We recommend him highly. Deciding on Bruce Angeloszek to install our generator was the right decision. Walter & Judith of Stamford, Connecticut December 2016 Walter & Judith of Stamford, Connecticut December 2016