Middlebury, CT 06762
This generator was elevated for a disabled customer. While the generator needs to be kept clear of obstruction, like snow, the solution was to build it above the grade for successful operation.
- This generator was elevated for a disabled customer. While the generator needs to be kept clear of obstruction, like snow, the solution was to build it above the grade for successful operation.
- This Generac generator was set on a farm 180' from the house using the existing 1000-gallon liquid propane tank.
- 16 kw 3 120-gallon propane tanks shall last 7 to 9 days of a power outage.
- Spoke Drive WOODBRIDGE, CT 06525 - 16 kw Genenrac power Systems Generator.
- New model 20w Synergy model with built in inverter.
- When the red LED turned on my Generac generator in mid-December in 2014, I contacted Force Electric to determine and repair the problem (installer of the generator). For three months they gave me the run around, blaming Generac for not approving a part that needed to be replaced. Out of frustration, I called Generac directly. They recommended CT Electric Services. Bruce Angeloszek (the owner of CT Electric Services) took my call and handled my repair personally. I explained all the challenges I’ve been through – heightened by the fact that we were experiencing a difficult winter at that time. He commented that is shouldn’t have been that way and that it won’t be that way with his company. After I provided my generator information, he quickly responded (outlined below is the service history): • Initially contacted Bruce on 3/17/15. He checked to confirm I was still under the warranty period. He then scheduled for a service call on 3/23/15. He could have come earlier, but that was the first date I was available. • Bruce came out on 3/23/15 first thing in the morning. He was able to determine the problem (pointing out the misdiagnosis by the previous company). He then ordered the part, scheduling a follow-up visit for 3/30/15 – the date the part would arrive. • Bruce came out on 3/30/15, installed the part and completed the repair. After the repair, he submitted the paperwork to Generac. I was concerned based on my previous experience with the other company, but Bruce assured me that the parts and labor should be covered. • On 4/6/15, Bruce communicated the Generac did cover the parts and labor under warranty. Throughout the entire process, Bruce kept me informed of status. He sometimes left me e-mails or gave me a call before and after normal working hours to provide the most updated information. I couldn’t have had a better experience! I will continue to work with Bruce to take care of my generator. I highly recommend Bruce Angeloszek (CT Electric Services) to anyone that is looking to repair on maintain their Generac generator. Regards, Erwin S.
- Called in for service light in red state. Repaired generator and completed the preventive maintenance check up.
- White Oak Road, Fairfield, CT 06825 Preventive Maintenance Program completed
- 16kw Genenrac Power Systems
- Coachmans Lane Bethany, CT 06524 22 kw with 1000-gallon propane tank installation
- Prudden lane, Orange CT 06477 Mobile link installation as well
- 60kw Generator Power Systems Eagle Leasing Orange CT 06477
- 225 Harrison Road, Cheshire, CT 06410 Garen Generator with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Rejean Road Southington CT 06489 20 kw custom with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Deep Wood Drive Hamden, CT 06517 20 kw Synergy model Natural Gas
- Soundridge Road in Shelton, CT 06484
- 16 kw Generac Power Systems Red Robin Drive Naugatuck CT 06770
- Pilgrim Trail Woodbury, CT 06798 16 kw with two 120-gallon LP tanks and service revamp.
- Woodland Drive, Woodridge, CT 06525 20 kw with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Anella Drive Bethany, CT 06524 20 kw with two 120-gallon LP tanks
- Old Belden Hill Road, Wilton, CT 06897 27 kw Liquid cooled with 500-gallon underground tank
- Bethway Road Bethany CT 06525 16 kw with two 120-gallon LP Tanks
- Country Club Drive Woodbridge CT 06525 20kw Genenrac Power Systems
- Davis Hill Road, Weston, CT 06883
- High Street Fairfield CT 06824
- 20 kw for this large home nicely landscaped around with the Genpad making the difference.
- This 27 kw liquid cooled is just what is needed for this farm home in Guilford CT.
- 22kw in Simsbury great installation
- 36kw in Daren CT 06820.
- This Generator was well worth the cost from the first power outage. No down production time, satisfied customers, and light stay on. Generator, service truck, and me.
- Seriously big!
- Service truck and generator ready to serve!
- This customer liked the idea of building the generator up off the ground to buffer the snow.
Putting in our generator was a positive experience from start to finish. Bruce made himself available at whatever time worked best for us. He coordinated everything, from the electrical set-up to the propane hook-up. He did it all. From the outset, Bruce listened to our needs and made recommendations that provided the right solution for our specific requirements. Bruce also followed up to make sure our new generator runs properly. I would highly recommend CT Electrical to anyone. They were consistently friendly, professional, and easy to reach. I was particularly impressed by how responsive they were. They made sure that I was completely happy with my generator. Doug T - from WoodbridgeState:CT - ConnecticutAge:55-64